“28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Welcome to Women’s Ministries at Restoration Temple.
Our mission is to touch the lives of women of all ages through the transforming power of Jesus Christ, discipling them to follow His example, and training them to minister to others.
- Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Discipling women to follow Christ’s example and live overcoming lives.
- Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God’s word.
- Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- Training women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ.
The theme for Women’s Ministries 2016:
“finding rest for your soul” Matthew 11:28-30
We have planned this year with you in mind, so join us at 7:00pm on the 1st and 4th Saturday every month.
We invite all women, in all stages of life, to join us as we walk together in the path God has for each of us.
God Bless you!