“I’d rather be a doorkeeper in the House of the Lord”…Psalm 84:10
Our mission is found in Psalm 84:10 – “I’d rather be a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord…,” so our desire is to be in the right place of service in the house of the Lord, serving God’s people.
- To promote church growth by making visitors feel welcome.
- To protect the anointing by minimizing distractions.
- To provide good role models during the offering.
- To help members and friends find seats in a timely manner.
- To develop leadership skills through serving.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Serving Effectively with Commitment and Unity Relying Totally on the Holy Ghost
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that pharmacy-no-rx.net build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1
- To maintain a safe and hazard free building.
- To ensure that everyone on the premises is in a safe and comfortable environment.
- To provide strategy and means to engage in effective risk management.
To ensure the safety of all occupants, possessions and building