- To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ. We seek to empower girls to realize their
importance and potential in the Kingdom of God.
- We seek a future where girls and leaders – through mentoring and discipleship – form lasting, life-changing friendships.
We meet every 1st and 3rd Saturday from 4 – 6:30pm
Enroll your child/children today. Please see/contact Sis. Rosalind Moonsam or a Sponsor
For more information you can also visit the national website: www.ngm.ag.org
GIRLS MINISTRIES FIVEFOLD PURPOSE
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us – developing girls spiritually, and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus our Lord
A place where preschool children and elementary aged girls learn biblical truths for living and impact their world
through Bible stories, unit memory verses, crafts and directed play.
Mpact Girls Clubs provides:
Visitor friendly curriculum
Full color activity pages
A motto, pledge, song, colors and Scripture verse for each club
Adventures – field trips, camping, sleepover and more
Specializing in the teen girl experience. Encouraging rites of passage, resource-guided mentoring, and preparation for the
points in a teen girl’s life where she faces choices that will bring her closer to or further away from Christ.
Teen Girl Ministries offers:
Friends and Girls Only Clubs – discussion-oriented lessons and Bible reading with optional unit awards
Web activities and resources for girls and leaders